Liqcreate Deep Blue
Liqcreate Deep Blue is a general purpose and easy to print stereolithography (SLA) and Digital Light Processing (DLP) material that is perfect for making esthetic prototypes and functional parts. It has a smooth surface finish, high accuracy, low odor, low shrinkage, and high translucency. Liqcreate Deep Blue is also rigid and durable, making it suitable for a wide range of prototyping and product development applications.
- Smooth surface finish
- High accuracy
- Low odor
- Low shrinkage
- High translucency
- Easy to print
- Compatible with a wide range of SLA and DLP 3D printers
- Esthetic prototypes
- Functional prototypes
- Product design
- Concept models
- Rapid prototyping
- Product development
- Prototypes for consumer electronics
- Automotive prototypes
- Architectural prototypes
- Medical device prototypes
- Jewelry prototypes
3D printer compatibility:
- Moonray S & D
- Miicraft 125
- Cubicon Lux HD
- Anycubic Photon
- Wanhao Duplicator 7
- All open source 385 – 405nm SLA and DLP 3D-printers
How to use:
- Shake the bottle well before use.
- Pour the resin into the resin vat of your 3D printer.
- Level the build platform.
- Slice your 3D model and send it to the printer.
- Print your model according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Once the print is finished, remove the part from the build platform and wash it in isopropyl alcohol (IPA) to remove any uncured resin.
- Post-cure the part under a UV lamp for 30 minutes.
- For best results, use a clean and level build platform.
- Use a resin filter to remove any impurities from the resin.
- Store the resin in a cool, dark place.
Store the resin in a cool, dark place at temperatures between 15 and 30 degrees Celsius. Avoid storing the resin in direct sunlight or in areas with high humidity.
Liqcreate Deep Blue is also known for its chemical resistance properties, making it a good choice for prototypes and products that will be exposed to harsh chemicals. It is also heat resistant, making it suitable for applications where high temperatures are involved.