Canion3D.com Return Policy
Unopened and unused consumables (3D Filament and Resin) can be returned within 14 days with no charge. Customer is
responsible for shipping costs for returning items. 3D Printer hardware (3D Printers, Post Processing devices, and 3D Pens) can be returned within 14 days with no charge. One (1) year warranty on all 3D Printer hardware, no warranty on consumables, software, and digital items.
Canion3D Item Return Requisites:
- All returns must include the following or it will be rejected and returned back to you at your cost:
- Product purchased from Canion3D
- Original Condition, no physical damage (exclude damages sustained during transportation)
- All accessories, manuals, warranty registration card, etc.
- Original UPC/serial number intact on product and on retail package (Proof of Purchase)
- All return request for refund or replacement can be submitted via Canion3D Return Portal with valid return reason selected within thirty (30) calendar days from the invoice date and valid RMA numbers will be provided by Canion3D.
Additional Return Requirements and Policy:
- All return or replacement request will be processed within 5 business days after returned item is received by Canion3D.
- Shipment received with visible damages must be reported to us within Three (3) calendar days of the delivery date. In the event an item is sold without shipping charge, Canion3D will refund the amount of sale.
- All returns with missing part(s) (including, but not limited to, accessories, manuals, warranty registration cards, original manufacturer packing materials and retail packaging) will not be processed until the part is received.
- Customer is responsible for return shipping expenses and restocking fee unless otherwise explicitly states on the product. Replacements will be shipped at our expense.
- Customer is required to ship the return products with sufficient shipping packaging and void fill material inside to prevent product from physically damaged during return transportation or customer will be responsible for any loss and damages in return shipping. Any loss or damages during the return shipping due to insufficient shipping packaging may result the return to be rejected back to you or charges to be applied to your refund determined by Canion3D.
- Upon our acceptance of the merchandise in like new condition in strict conformance with the basic criteria and standard returns policy, the purchase price will be credited to the credit card used for the original purchase.
- Refund will be issued after our warehouse receives, inspects, and processes your return. Canion3D will refund back to your method of payment.
Restocking Fees and Return Shipping Labels:
Returns are subject to restocking fees and return shipping fees. For products that are eligible for return or replacement, the return shipping labels are free for returns or replacement of the same item within the applicable return policy period and return reasons. Canion3D does NOT charge restocking fee and return shipping labels within return policy period for returns of damaged or defective products, wrong product was sent to you, or the product did not match what was shown on website. In the event a returned product which is not defective, not the original product that was sent to you, or the product does match what was shown on the Site after our inspection, the product will be returned to you at your cost and the return shipping cost initially covered by Canion3D will instead be deducted from the refund amount along with any necessary restocking fee that may apply.
Thank you for shopping with us!
We want to ensure our customers has the best shopping experience of any retailer. We also want to ensure our policies are clear and transparent. If you have any questions or issues with orders please email us at: email@example.com.