Why buy our Metallic Canion3D PLA Filament?
Metallic Canion3D PLA Filament is one of the most popular printing materials for 3D printers, especially for FDM printers. Firstly, PLA stands for Poliactide Plastics.
Our filament is custom made, only using the finest materials with a meticulous production process to guarantee that your 3D printed parts come out spectacular!
We offer free shipping for our Metallic Canion3D PLA filament to the U.S., Canada, and the European Economic Area.
At only $24.95 you get value and quality by purchasing from Canion3D!
Therefore, pair our filament with one of our 3D Printers. They are a perfect match!
- Material: Premium PLA
- Weight: 1 KG
- Diameter: 1.75 mm / 2.85 mm
- Diameter Tollerance: ± 0.05 mm
- Recommended printing temperature: Da 190°C a 210°C
- Recommended printing speed: 40/80mm/s
- Fusion Temperature: 210°C (± 8°C)
- Vitrous transiction temperature: 50°C
- Ovalization tolerance (max): ± 5%
- Density: (21.5°C) 1,24 g/c2
- Impact strength: 5 KJ/m2
- Elasticity: 3310 Mpa (MD) – 3861 Mpa (TD)
- Color: Aluminium, Silver, Gold, Bronze, Corten