Our Iridescent Canion3D PLA Filament
Iridescent Canion3D PLA Filament is one of the most popular printing materials for 3D printers, especially for FDM printers. However, PLA stands for Poliactide Plastics.
Our filament is custom made, only using the finest materials with a meticulous production process to guarantee that your 3D printed parts come out spectacular! Furthermore, this special PLA filament has a lovely motherpearl effect.
We offer free shipping for our filament to the U.S., Canada, and the European Economic Area.
And at only $24.95 you get value and quality by purchasing from Canion3D!
Therefore, pair our filament with one of our 3D Printers. They are a perfect match!
- Material: Premium PLA
- Weight: 1 KG
- Diameter: 1.75 mm / 2.85 mm
- Diameter Tollerance: ± 0.05 mm
- Recommended printing temperature: Da 190°C a 210°C
- Recommended printing speed: 40/80mm/s
- Fusion Temperature: 210°C (± 8°C)
- Vitrous transiction temperature: 50°C
- Ovalization tolerance (max): ± 5%
- Density: (21.5°C) 1,24 g/c2
- Impact strength: 5 KJ/m2
- Elasticity: 3310 Mpa (MD) – 3861 Mpa (TD)
- Color: iridescent marsala, iridescent starry sky, iridescent yellow amber, iridescent green