Why buy our ECO Canion3D PLA Filament?
Our ECO Canion3D PLA filament is the first high-quality recycled product. Its colour tends to be pastel green with satin finish.
The other half of our ECO Canion3D PLA filament, 2Life, is obtained from production waste of our filament. Primarily military green in colour, its colour spans the spectrum ranging from yellow to grey, and allows iridescent prints with particular aesthetic impact.
PLA Filament is one of the most popular printing materials for 3D printers, especially for FDM printers. However, PLA stands for Poliactide Plastics. Above all, our filament is custom made.
We offer free shipping for our filament to the U.S., Canada, and the European Economic Area.
At only $24.95 you get value and quality by purchasing from Canion3D!
Therefore, pair our filament with one of our 3D Printers. They go perfectly together.
- Material: Premium PLA
- Weight: 500+500 g (Net)
- Diameter: 1.75 mm / 2.85 mm
- Diameter Tollerance: ± 0.05 mm
- Recommended printing temperature: Da 190°C a 210°C
- Recommended printing speed: 40/80mm/s
- Fusion Temperature: 210°C (± 8°C)
- Vitrous transiction temperature: 50°C
- Ovalization tolerance (max): ± 5%
- Density: (21.5°C) 1,24 g/c2
- Impact strength: 5 KJ/m2
- Elasticity: 3310 Mpa (MD) – 3861 Mpa (TD)
- Color: HALF KILO bio 2 life (green spectrum, each spool is unique)