ApplyLabWork Laser Expert Black
ApplyLabWork Expert Black resin produces precise and strong prints that are built for the most robust and most durable parts for prototypes or production uses.
A perfect match could be one of our 3D Printers. Go and find out more here.
We ship this item exclusively within the EU.
- Size 1000 ml
- Weight 1250 g
- Dimensions 20×8×8 cm
- Calibrated on FormLabs Form2 and Form3
- Can be used in other open source SLA-printers
- FormLabs Preform Material Selection: Gray V4
- FormLabs VAT friendly
- Print Resolution: 25 ~ 100 microns
- Tensile Strength (70-80 MPa) / Elongation (1-3%)
- Minimum odor
- SKU: PT-EX001BK
- For detailed print instructions, please refer to Printing Tips
- For other open source SLA printers, please refer to Calibration
- Impact(J/m): 35-40
- Hardness(Shore): 88-90D
- Flexural Strength(MPa): 115-150
- Flexural Modulus(MPa): 2050-2500
- HDT(°F/°C): 154.04/67.8
- Viscosity at 77°F/25°C: 1050-1200