Why buy Photoluminescent Canion3D PLA Filament from us?
Photoluminescent Canion3D PLA Filament is one of the most popular printing materials for 3D printers, especially for FDM printers. In fact, PLA stands for Poliactide Plastics.
Our Photoluminescent Canion3D PLA Filament is custom made, only using the finest materials.
Glow in the dark
Hold your prints up to a light source, even for a few seconds, and then watch it glow in the dark. You’ll discover all the beauty of its light!
The colour variations, in the absence of light, are Yellow, Cyan and EXTRA POWER Green, the latter features greater intensity and longer duration compared to the other two.
The base colour for all shades of the filament is ivory white.
We offer free shipping for our filament to the U.S., Canada, and the European Economic Area.
At only $24.95 you get value and quality by purchasing from Canion3D!
Therefore, pair our filament with one of our 3D Printers. They are a perfect match!
- Material: Premium PLA
- Weight: 1 KG
- Diameter: 1.75 mm / 2.85 mm
- Diameter Tollerance: ± 0.05 mm
- Recommended printing temperature: Da 190°C a 210°C
- Recommended printing speed: 40/80mm/s
- Fusion Temperature: 210°C (± 8°C)
- Vitrous transiction temperature: 50°C
- Ovalization tolerance (max): ± 5%
- Density: (21.5°C) 1,24 g/c2
- Impact strength: 5 KJ/m2
- Elasticity: 3310 Mpa (MD) – 3861 Mpa (TD)
- Color: lumi yellow, lumi green extra power, lumi cyan