Liqcreate Gingiva Mask is a soft and flexible pink resin that is perfect for manufacturing soft tissue, gum-like parts for dental implant models. It is easy to use on open MSLA / LCD, DLP and SLA 3D-printers in the range of 385 – 420nm.
- Gum look and soft touch
- Easy to use
- Good flexibility
- Compatible with a wide range of 3D printers
- Dental implant models
- C&B projects
- Any other application where soft tissue simulation is required
- Soft tissue masks for dental implant models
- Prototypes for medical devices
3D printer compatibility:
- Asiga Series
- Photon Series
- Phrozen Series
- Open 385 – 420nm LCD / MSLA, DLP and SLA 3D-printers
How to use:
- Shake the bottle well before use.
- Pour the resin into the resin vat of your 3D printer.
- Level the build platform.
- Slice your 3D model and send it to the printer.
- Print your model according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Once the print is finished, remove the part from the build platform and wash it in isopropyl alcohol (IPA) to remove any uncured resin.
- Post-cure the part under a UV lamp for 30 minutes.
- For best results, use a clean and level build platform.
- Use a resin filter to remove any impurities from the resin.
- Store the resin in a cool, dark place.
Store the resin in a cool, dark place at temperatures between 15 and 30 degrees Celsius. Avoid storing the resin in direct sunlight or in areas with high humidity.
Liqcreate Gingiva Mask is not tested on biocompatibility, therefore the material should not be used for applications inside the human body.