With the Anet N4 LCD 3D Printer, the accuracy is virtually limitless. Its prints are high quality with an impressive level of detail that can reach up to 47μm. It uses a 2560 x 1440-pixel LCD screen to solidify photopolymer resin in layers.
Fast Print Speed
Curing individual resin layers with a light source is the molding principle of a UV-curable 3D printer. The larger the single-layer printing area, the faster the printing process. The ANet N4 LCD 3D Printer only takes 5-8 s/shift.
Removable Resin Vat and Build Plate
An impressive wheel design allows the platform to rotate in multiple directions, simplifying the levelling of the heating bed.
The resin vat can be easily removed for quick resin changes or cleaning. In addition, the printing platform can be disassembled for easy removal of the model.
Touch Screen Display
The Anet N4 LCD 3D Printer has a 3.5″ color touch screen for easy operation. On this screen the print can be monitored in real time. So you always know in what stage the print is at.
Proprietary Slicing Software
One of the most notable features of the Anet N4 LCD 3D Printer is the proprietary slicing software AIprint. The included software is easy to use and offers super-fast slicing. Moreover, this in less than a minute.
Anet Software AIprint cuts with honeycomb structure and saves up to 50% material. In addition, this software offers automatic recognition and correction of faulty STL files.
- Print Size: 120 x 65 x 138 mm
- Technology: LCD
- Light-source: UV integrated light wavelength 25W/405nm
- Printing material: Photosensitive Resin
- Color: White/Yellow
- Layer thickness: 0.05-0.1 mm
- Printing speed: 5-10s/layer
- Printing accuracy: ±0.05 mm
- XY resolution: 2560 x 1440
- Screen: 3.5” Color Touch Screen
- XY accuracy: 47 um
- Z axis position accuracy: 0.001 mm
- Offline printing: USB
- OS: windows
- Software: Anet
- Software language: Chinese / English
- Working condition: 10-40℃，Humidity 20-50%
- Frame: Aluminum and Plastic